Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New dogs, new tricks...

It's been a week since our last update. Scout and Molly are doing wonderfully with Marcie and Matt! Shy little Molly is really starting to come out of her shell, and Scout is always hard at work, eager to please. Both are recovering beautifully from their surgeries, and will be ready for their journey to New England early next week. Here's an email update from Marcie:


Poor little Scout had an accident last night - in my running shoe! I took them both out to potty when I got home from work. We came back inside and I was going to play with them for a bit before feeding them dinner. Scout ran over to the door and stood on his back legs and hit it with his paw I thought he just wanted to walk longer. So, I turned my back for a second to talk to Molly - when I looked back at Scout, he was pooping in my shoe by the door! I grabbed him and we went outside to finish. It was really my fault. I think he was trying to tell me he had to go and I missed the sign. He's so smart. They're both really catching on to being house trained.

They're both doing great today. Molly actually tried to run a little on our walk and her tail and head were both held high! That's a big deal for her. She used to always walk around with her tail between her legs and her little head down. I was so proud of her!

Here are some pictures of the two little cutie pies!

Loving their walks...
The handsome Mr. Scout...


Miss Molly regaining her strength. So many surgeries for such a small girl, but she's definately on the mend!

We should mention here that Scout is quite the Ladies' Man! This is Scout loving on Marcie's sister, Rachel. While Scout does love to snuggle and play with Matt, it's apparent he prefers the ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment